Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tired With a Clean House

For the past two days we have been busy little worker bees cleaning our house. It was time for the deep clean in all of our nooks and crannies. Satisfying yet exhausting! Although it is hard work, I love how the house seems to sparkle and glisten afterwards. Now if we can just get Maddie and the dogs to not dirty it up....sigh, pipe dreams!
Tomorrow is the big day, Lemos Pumpkin Patch in Half Moon Bay! YA-HOO! I have waited all year and the time has finally arrived. May the rain gods be kind and not pour on us until we have safely arrived home. I guess we are sue for rain. The past two years have been scorching hot. Because we visit every year I have decided to make a Lemos Ranch scrapbook. A layout for every year. Then we can see how Maddie (and Lucas) has grown over the years. Here is a sneak peak at the photos:


Year 1


Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5

I am excited to see what this year brings! Can't wait to make a lunch stop at the brewery. YUM! I guess the fish n'chips is out this year since the doc put a ban on seafood consumption during pregnancy.

Speaking of our little-one-on-the-way, he is just rockin' and rollin'! I cannot believe how active this little tyke is! Maddie was never mover like this. I swear he did a somersault in my belly last night. In fact, there are times he startles me and I jump because I am so caught off guard. Does this mean I am in for trouble when he is born?!? Lord help me keep up with this guy! If John and Kate can raise eight we can surely handle one, right?

No comments: