Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Heart My New Iphone

For the longest time I was against getting an IPhone.  I just couldn't justify paying an additional $30 a month for Internet service.  And really, it wouldn't be $30 a month.  If I got an IPhone, Todd would get jealous and want one as well.  That's $60 per month, which winds up being $720 a year.  Ouch!  Almost a $1,000 per year just for the IPhone?  That's a lot of camera goodies I could purchase with that $720, or art classes for Maddie, clothes for Lukey, you name it!  Consequently I could not hop on the IPhone bandwagon no matter how desperately I coveted one.
Then the 4G/new Internet package was introduced and I began to waver.  That $15 per month plan only equals $360 per year!  That is a lot easier for me to justify in our single income household.  Thus with the purchase of our IPhone I have discovered a new love.  Now that I have it I don't know how I ever survived without it.  It is my calendar, my video camera, my phone book, my point and shoot camera, my entertainment, my on-the-go internet (which has come in handy more times than I can count!), my notepad, sigh...basically my life.  So sad considering how anti-PDA I was.  My little tree-hugger self has officially entered the new millennium.  In honor of my fallen pride, here is a random assortment of IPhone pics:

"All done with breakfast, Mama!"

Afternoon stroll in our neighborhood



Maddie decorating the kids' tree


Todd enjoying shaved ice in Maui.  Sooooo gooooood!  Vanilla ice cream, shaved ice, root beer syrup, topped with coconut milk.  Yuuuuuuuuuuum!


The hubs and his "perfect" Christmas lights



Like yogurt much little dude?


No comments: